Terms and conditions
- This website is governed by the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and you agree that any dispute will be resolved in the courts of the United Kingdom.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All bears must be paid for when they are ordered from the website. I do not offer a layaway service.
- My preferred method of payment is PayPal or Bank Transfer. I am however able to take credit cards over the phone.
- Bears will be posted on receipt and clearance of payment.
- Delivery and insurance will be charged at cost unless otherwise stated and will be by Royal Mail Special Delivery, Parcel force or Insured International Post. I will never mark the value down for customs, please don't ask.
- I am currently not taking on any commission work in 2018.
- For specially commissioned bears I reserve the right to consider the order as cancelled if payment or contact is not made within 7 days of the date of completion of the bear.
- For specially commissioned bears I reserve the right to substitute a mohair or other fabric for one of equivalent quality and of a similar colour or style if the original is unavailable. I will discuss this with you at the time of you placing your order. If you order a bear or other animal made to your special requirements (a one of a kind bear) please state the exact description of the bear /animal in writing, this helps to avoid any confusion and becomes legally binding
- If you are in anyway dissatisfied with your bear (or friend) please contact me immediately and I will endeavour to put this right for you, if you are still unhappy you should return your bear to me within fourteen days of receiving it for a full refund less postage. This applies to all items sold over this website but does not include bears or other specially commissioned creations made to your own requirements. When returning a bear you must arrange insurance and make sure that a signature is required, please retain proof of posting.
- You can find a summary of the Consumer Rights Regulations here: https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-contracts-regulations
- You can find a summary of the Trading standards laws on www.tradingstandards.gov.uk.
- Please do not copy, reproduce any of the website content without express written permission.
- Company Address:
- Shantock Bears, 14 Southend Lane, Northall, Dunstable, Beds, LU6 2EX. Telephone: 077 627 49 104.
Copyright 2002-2018 Shantock Bears