Sunday 16th December 8pm GMT
You can check the time in your country here
If you have not participated in the blog show before, you can find some information on how it works at the bottom of this post.
I cannot believe that this year will be my 5th Christmas blog show! I love Christmas and I LOVE getting ready for my Christmas blog show! This year is no exception, I have some cool ideas that I hope to share with you. In the meantime let me share with you my favourites from the past four shows...
"O Christmas Tree"
(SOLD in 2008)
This little lady was featured in Teddy Bears and Friends
(SOLD in 2009)
Possibly the most favourite piece I ever made!
This was featured in Teddy Bear Scene
"Miss Candy Cane"
(SOLD in 2010)
I could of sold this sweetie 10 times over
(SOLD in 2011)
Isn't he a handsome chap!
Now for some detail:
If you have not experienced my annual Christmas Blog Show here's some details on how it works:
- At 8pm (GMT) I will upload the bears and mice (badger and maybe a mole!) for sale here on the blog
- The show works on a first come first served bases
- As I will only have a small selection available I limit purchases to one per customer for the first 24 hours, this is so as many people as possible get to purchase something. In previous years all the bears and mice have sold before 24 hours
- You can then contact me with your choice, 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc by email or telephone (please note my telephone number has changed to 01528 415833)
- Its really helpful if you can include in the email how you wish to pay (if emailing!)
- I will get back to you ASAP as to whether you have successfully reserved that bear/mouse
- We can then sort out payment by either Paypal or Credit/Debit Card over the phone
- You can find out what time it will be in your time zone here
I really hope this helps, if you have any questions please feel free to email at: